2020 Holly Days Bazaar
Bringing our Community Together in a Safe Way
This year’s Holly Days Bazaar is Wednesday, Nov. 11, and Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. daily. For up-to-date information, visit our Holly Days Bazaar Facebook page at @stjohnschurchbazaar
For more years than anyone alive knows, the Women of St. John’s Church have come together for the Holly Days Bazaar on two days in early November, raising funds for their ministry in the church and community, and for the support of a wide range of charities. This year’s Holly Days Bazaar will be different than those in years past but we are excited to bring our community together in a safe way. This year’s bazaar will feature:
- Pre-ordered Picnic Lunches: Chicken salad with cranberry relish and shrimp salad with crackers on a bed of lettuce with pickles for $12. Pimento cheese served with crackers and pickles for $10. All lunches served with a cookie or dessert bar and a bottle of water. Pre-order lunches by 11/1.
- Deliveries for orders of $50 or more in downtown.
- Office Orders: If you know a business that would like to make an office lunch order, please contact Nita Ann Klein at email@example.com or 912-658-1005.
- Pre-Ordered quarts of take-home chili and soup ($15 per quart): Your order comes with a box of Jiffy Corn Bread Mix. Ready to take home, heat up, and share. We will have some extras available for last-minute pickup while supplies last.
PRE-ORDER DEADLINE: November 1st. Download and complete the order form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org You may also call 912-658-1005 with your pre-orders.
- A Silent Auction with amazing one-of-a-kind items. View these items in person while picking up your lunch at the Green Meldrim House. All bidding will be done online. Check back for when this online website is live.
- An Art Show showcasing the works from our talented St John’s Parishioners! Twenty percent of proceeds go to support the projects of the St John’s Women’s Committee.
- Holiday Music, which may be enjoyed as you view the Silent Auction items and artwork.
- Candlelight Dinner Raffle Tickets. Parishioners are encouraged to return their completed tickets to the church office.
- Treasure Room is scheduled for February 2021. Put this date on your calendar and plan to shop!