2020 Holly Days Bazaar
Bringing our Community Together in a Safe Way
This year’s Holly Days Bazaar is Wednesday, Nov. 11, and Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. daily. For up-to-date information, visit our Holly Days Bazaar Facebook page at @stjohnschurchbazaar
The 2020 Holly Days Bazaar is ready to open safely to the public on Wednesday and Thursday, November 11-12! We look forward to seeing you daily between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Parking: Parking will be available in the lot for Bazaar guests. Please enter through the Charlton St. entrance.
- Candlelight Dinner Tickets: Return your tickets and payment to the church office or call 912-232-1251 to purchase additional tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn promptly at 2 p.m. on Thursday.
- All Lunches Are Takeout: Pick up your to-go lunches at Cranmer Hall. Walk-up purchases will be available along Bull Street. Credit cards or check payments accepted. Click here for more information about the menu.
- Silent Auction: Items for bid will be displayed on the first floor of the Green-Meldrim House and may be viewed during the Bazaar hours (with cleaning intervals). All bidding will be conducted online and you will need to register before placing a bid, but credit card information is not required. Please contact Melanie Finnegan or Coren Ross with questions.
- Art Display and Sales: Several parishioners and local artists will display their work for sale at the Bazaar. Artists will donate a generous portion of sales to the Bazaar.
- Online Jewelry Sale: Leighton Reeve, owner and artist behind The Island Pearl, is hosting an online jewelry fundraiser to benefit the Bazaar. For all orders placed between November 8 and 15, 50% of sales will be donated back to the Bazaar.
- Urban Hope Coat Donation: The Outreach committee is collecting coats for the children at Urban Hope. Gently-used children and youth-sized coats may be donated to the parking lot supervisor during the Bazaar. New coats may be ordered from the Amazon Wish List.