Continuing our long-running church tradition!
Wednesday, Nov. 10, and Thursday, Nov. 11, 2021, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. daily.
It’s not too early to start thinking about this year’s Holly Days Bazaar, which will be held Wednesday, November 10, and Thursday, November 11! We are all very excited about this tradition of fellowship and can’t wait to make up for lost time together! Susan Banks and Winslett Watson will serve as co-chairs for this year’s bazaar. We will share details about new sponsorship and volunteer opportunities in the weeks ahead.
For up-to-date information, sign up below to receive periodic emails about this year’s bazaar or visit our Holly Days Bazaar Facebook page at @stjohnschurchbazaar
I want to:
It takes a large team of volunteers to make our bazaar a success each year. We have several committees chairs looking for help before and during the bazaar. If you are interested in helping, please contact the following committee chairs for volunteer opportunities.
We will hold a meeting for bazaar committee chairs on Sept. 22 at 5:30 p.m. Please call the church office at 912-232-1251 for the meeting address.
- Chili and Soup Makers – Download the recipes to make each, here.
- Auction – Coren Ross / 912-398-6884 / Mom4travel@gmail.com
Tru Helms / 912-713-4882 / Tru.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canners – Jane Pressly / 912-233-6551 / Jane Pressly@aol.com
- Pre-Order lunches – Nita Ann Klein / 912-658-1005 / NAK6182@gmail.com
- Desserts – Marsha Berger / 912-596-0396 / email@example.com
- Waitress Committee – Grace Lyon Merritt / 912-658-3010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ritchie Reid / 703-409-2266 / Mschi00chi@aol.com
- Treasurers – Elizabeth Summerell and Melanie Summerell
- Checkout – Ashley Glover / 912-657-3303 / email@example.com
- Treasure Room – Holly Montford / 912-224-8758 / Hollymontford@aol.com
- Candlelight tickets/dinner– Elizabeth Shubert
Jane Worsham / 912–441-9696
- Taken out/ Runners/Parking Lot
- Lunch Supplies – Betsy Horne / 912-657-4936 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lunch Prep – Laura Wimbush / 912-484-2665 / Dixie1940@att.net
- St. John’s neighborhood shopping – Looking for a chair, if anyone is interested.
- Publicity – Cathy Rodgers / 912-667-0102 / Pwalker1@bellsouth.net
- If you’d like to make soup or chili to be served during the bazaar luncheon, please click HERE for both recipes. As the bazaar date approaches, we will announce certain days to bring your frozen soup or chili to Cranmer Hall.