- Give without an online account.
- Give using my Church member account.
- Create a church member account.
- Learn about The 1841 Society and planned giving.
- Submit my 2022 Annual Pledge.
- Give Online.
- Check your giving for the year.
- Make a change in recurring giving.
- Edit or change your giving method.
How do you do these tasks?
- Already have a Church Member login? Sign in here and enter your user name and password. The page that opens will be your personal giving page. Look over the page and click the actions you desire to accomplish.
- Please note, posting of recent giving may take a few days until our business manager has an opportunity to batch recent online gifts.
- Do you need to create your St. John’s Access ACS Member Login? Click here.
The Vestry of St. John’s Church has established The 1841 Society to celebrate and thank individuals who share the belief in the church’s mission and who demonstrate a confidence in the church’s present and future impact in the work by including St. John’s Church in their estate plans or by making deferred gifts that will come to the church at a future date. To learn more, click here.
If you have questions:
- Click here for FAQ’s. If you still have questions or need assistance, call the church office and speak with Janice Woods at 912-232-1251.