St. John’s Publications & Recordings of Weekly Sermons with Lessons
To download PDF versions of current and past Parish Papers, which are mailed weekly; and our Service Booklets, which are printed and distributed in church each Sunday; or to listen to our weekly sermons with lessons via a web browser, visit our PodBean.com page at https://sj1928.podbean.com/
You may also choose to subscribe and automatically receive our weekly sermons with lessons as a podcast on your smartphone using the free Podbean Podcast app.
PODBEAN™ Podcasts INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit: www.podbean.com where you can create your unique LOGIN and PASSWORD.
- Using your personal device, visit either the App Store or Google play.
- Download and install the PODBEAN app for your device.
- Launch the PODBEAN app and log-in. If you have not yet created your unique LOGIN and PASSWORD, you can do it now.
- Use the PODBEAN search function and search for “St. John’s Church Savannah” (Its direct link is https://sj1928.podbean.com/). As you might imagine, there are many St. John’s Churches around the world. You will recognize the correct one by the photo of our Eagle logo.
- Click to “follow” our podcasts and you will start receiving weekly content, automatically.
- You can review previous podcasts and each time a new one is uploaded, you will receive a notice.
Full, Live Recordings of Sunday Services
To hear or download full, live recordings of our Sunday services including music, lessons, and sermon, visit St. John’s Sermon.net page at https://stjohnssav.sermon.net/main.
St. John’s Videos
- To view presentations held at our church or messages from our Pastor, visit our church’s YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgPq-vPS7Oakh5eLji0z0OQ/featured
- To view select videos featuring the beautiful music and talented choir of St. John’s Church, visit our choir’s YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQergyUTRYy7gn6YJY0j9ew/featured
Science & Technology
Is There Room for God in Our Understanding of Reality?
Five Talks by Jon Sprague
View all five videos HERE.
If you did not have the opportunity to attend these talks or missed one, we invite you to view these recorded talks by Jon Sprague. Jon explores whether science is capable of providing answers to the important questions we face in our lives, and whether there is even space for God and our understanding. During the course of five sessions, Jon reviews the current state of our knowledge of many of the most important aspects of science, including general relativity and quantum mechanics; the Big Bang and the future of our universe, and the beginning of life and its evolution on earth. In looking at these important areas of scientific achievement, Jon also considers the limits of science in explaining reality.
Thirty-nine Articles: Anglican Basics
Anglican theologian J. I. Packer on the Gospel in the Prayer Book: https://www.reformedanglican.us/blog/2014/1/9/the-gospel-in-the-prayer-book