Adult Education & Small Group Fellowship
10 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. SUNDAY MORNING CLASSES
- Morning Bible Study with Father Dunbar meets in Cranmer Hall, 3rd Floor, Reading Room.
- Faith & Fellowship is a moderated, informal discussion of Sunday’s reading that meets in Cranmer Hall, 3rd Floor, Ralston Room.
* Note: NURSERY for newborns to age 3 is available all year from 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. on the first floor of Cranmer Hall.
- Sarah Ross leads a 10 a.m. class for children (K to 5th grades) in Cranmer Hall, 2nd floor. (available all year, but less structured during the summer). For more details, visit our Children’s Ministry page.
- Middle school and high school students meet with David Svihel and Rick Wright in Cranmer Hall, 3rd Floor. For more details, visit our Youth Ministry page.
WEEKDAY STUDY & DISCUSSION
- Men’s Bible Study with Father Dunbar meets on Thursdays at 7 a.m. in Cranmer Hall, 3rd Floor.
- Ladies’ Tuesday Evening Social & Study (off-site): A Fr. Dunbar lead study for women on the Prayers and Intercessions of the Bible – those of Abraham, Moses, Daniel, the Lord, and the Apostle Paul. Participants will read passages in advance and answer a few simple questions about the reading. Registration is required. Please call the church office at 912-232-1251.